Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Vacation

Wow it's nice to be on vacation. We don't have the means to get away anywhere but we're doing little things everyday to make it special.

I haven't been studying enough, neither at the School nor in the Word. I can feel the hunger.

Tonight's Prayer meeting is the first "scheduled" event I'll be at in days. It's about noon now, and I'm hoping I'll be on time. :)

Carl and I have been working on a new song together. It's been such a long time since I wrote with anyone else it's great. I'm "passionate" about songwriting. I can spend 8 hours with a guitar and a notepad and not even notice the time go by.

I've been having a great chat with Joseph about evangelism. You can see it in the comments in the two posts below this one. What are YOUR thoughts?

No comments: