Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Trust

My wife has such a beautiful and simple faith. Her answer is consistently "Trust in God." To recount a conversation I had with her today, Trust is a big word. It's very hard to trust someone. Especially when all you see looks bad. God is Trustworthy though. He cannot lie. You can trust people, even if they aren't trustworthy... it's a mistake we often make as people. Trusting the wrong people. However, as big a word as Trust is, Trustworthy is even bigger. Because even if you don't trust Him, He's still Trustworthy.

Even if we're wrong, He's still right. Unlike when we put our trust in people.

Trust is hard for me, but I'm trusting Him today in spite of everything.

1 comment:

Kevl said...

Hey Joseph, you (much like Angie often is) are answered prayer!

Thank you so much for the encouragement.

And you're a drummer too! I'm a bassist.