Thursday, June 15, 2006

In the deep

Well you know I try to live in His victory. It's a wondrous thing, this free salvation He gives.

Today I'm feeling weak. I'm praying and continuing to pray. Asking and continuing to. Knocking, as much as I know how, and continuing so. The attack is harsh and fearsome. I need His intervention.

He answers prayers in season. His purpose is not complete yet. Oh how I wish I could avoid this valley, shorten it, escape it. My spirit is willing (barely) but my flesh is very weak. If you happen to be reading this, I could use someone to hold up my arms in prayer, because we (my wife and I) need a very important (to us) victory.

I've just finished reading the latest, and great issue of Christian Chronicles. Oh Lord, would You call us up to You right now?

No comments: