Thursday, June 22, 2006

The School of Biblical Evangelism

I'd like to say I've been living in victory for the last little while, but as you may have noticed I haven't been.

I've been ignoring our most important calling - Evangelism.

This blog is mildly evangelical... but mostly only in spirit, not in practice.

I give up. I can't fight Him on this any more. I'm sure I'm called to be a student, and hopefully someday a teacher of the Word, yet my first calling is to be a spreader of the Gospel. I'm going to be doing that more here but mostly this is a personal face to face sort of thing.

This is WAY out side my comfort zone. I need the help of the Spirit, and I need some training. With that in mind I've just enrolled at the School of Biblical Evangelism. I've only just started and I can already tell you with confidence it's worth the small entrance fee many times over.

Check it out yourself. If you're a believer it's your calling.

No comments: