Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shorter article this week

I'm going to change up the format a bit this week with The Debater's Potter. Instead of going through the entire chapter paragraph by paragraph I'm going to boil down his arguments in the first 3/4 of the 11th chapter of The Potter's Freedom into four points.  The argumentation in this portion has little to nothing to do with the Scriptures anyway so I'm just going to spare everyone (myself included) all the back and forth.

Right now I'm just getting to his arguments about particular passages which are sometimes used to show that Christ died for all mankind. I'm reading this today and I expect to be able to finish the full article tomorrow. We'll see though!

I'm very much looking forward to getting away from polemic writing for a while.

No comments: