Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not all that happy with having to use Windows Vista

So here I am posting from Vista. Vista is pretty enough... but I'm making this post as I try to figure out why SONAR 7 Producer Edition keeps crashing. I'm trying to produce the radio program I work on each week and so having SONAR crash is not all that helpful. For the last year I've been using Audacity under Linux. There are limits, and you have to know what you're doing with the audio in order to make it sound good. In my case, most things have been trial and error so I haven't always had a great sound product at the end of the day. SONAR was supposed to fix this because it has a lot of automatic processing that would take the guess work out of my work...

Unfortunately the show will be SILENT if I can't get SONAR to work.

No comments: