Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Strong Explanation of Good Hermeneutics

As I begin to re-engage the subject of Election I have been studying a number of resources. A few years ago I quoted an author on the subject of the history of attacks on the Gospel. That article has since been deleted from his website (I am not sure why) but I decided to take a look around at other things there. One thing I found was a very large, intellectually strong, and detailed discussion of Election in the light of Dispensationalism.

Included in this discussion was an article on biblical hermeneutics. The author gives a fairly complete study on the subject and accomplishes more than I even hoped to with my whole book in a single article. I  could wish that I would have authored his work.

Please check out Principles of Biblical Interpretation

No comments: