Saturday, October 09, 2010

On My Walk With A New Layout

Welcome to the new layout of On My Walk (OMW). I've been toying with the idea of changing the look for some time. Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend a few hours just walking around some trails on the outskirts of my little city.  At one point I was up on a fairly high hill looking out over a forest with the sun shinning in a beautifully clear sky. I knew this would make a nice header pic for the blog. So I shot a few variations and with in a couple of hours OMW had a new layout.

The blog may look very different than it did last week, but it is still the same old place. I do have a new sense of purpose with the Bad Kool-Aid series though. I hope through reading you will be edified and enjoy your stay enough to come back again tomorrow.

No comments: