Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coming Soon! - 'BUT' Theology!

Some people will preach great biblical truths with passion and conviction! Some people preach against great biblical truths with passion and conviction! Still other people will preach great biblical truths followed promptly by the word BUT, which is then explained with passion and conviction!

I'll get back to the Bad Kool-Aid series for sure, because it's fun and I think helpful. BUT this week I've felt compelled to go on the offensive against what I'm calling 'BUT' Theology. I'll be answering a popular preacher's message on comfort and assurance to see if he's really offering anything of the kind.

I hope to get this published in the next couple of days. Right now I'm making sure that my arguments are actually true before I post them. Something everyone should do... before they publish, and before they preach.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Kev-

You are about to take fun to a whole new level.

In fact, I am afraid you have unleashed a monster.

JanH

Kevl said...

LOL good choice of words... makes me think of the movie "TORA TORA TORA" I suspect that publishing this next series could cause me a lot of headaches. I'm sure people will be offended when I challenge the teaching of their favorite teacher...

Right now I'm going back over the first three MAMMOTH parts of the series to make sure I'm not attacking the man.

Kev

Kevl said...

Having reviewed all of my arguments and finding that I'm confident in all my findings; I decided to publish part 1 now.

Each of these are very long, I'm sorry... but they have to be.

Kev