Sunday, October 29, 2006

Martin

This week's fishing went more "normally" :) Last week I was confronted with things I had never thought of before. Thankfully by God's grace people heard the Gospel even though they were at first very resistant. This week, I had a few opportunities to share what salvation really is with a few people who were not so resistant. In fact, after praying for God to bring us someone a man in his mid to late 20's came up on the sidewalk and just stood there about 10 feet away from me. He stood there for a few moments, seemingly for no purpose. So I walked up to him and gave him a tract. God showed Himself to be fully in control and shortly the man heard the Gospel for the first time - though he had been a Catholic his whole life.

Isn't God neat? :)

Kev

No comments: