Saturday, August 12, 2006

This n That

Going out witnessing this afternoon. Normally we've been going out Friday nights and I've become comfortable with this. Today we hit the streets in daylight! Which has been intimidating to me in the past. Whatever, I'm sure saving someone is a tad more important than my feeling comfortable.

Did a bit of an update to the Blog page here. I added titles to the links over there, and got rid of a couple I never seem to use. Also changed the "Hell's Best Kept Secrete" to the video version on Google Video. This had such a big impact on my life I just want to share it with everyone.

I spent a large amount of time working on a short and wholly inadequate position piece this week. It's topic was the fact of there being two Gospels according to Jesus. That for the Kingdom Jews and that for Christians. As I see how it's received I intend to adapt it for posting here.

This week was an emotional roller coaster. It's so easy to get wrapped up in yourself isn't it?

No comments: