Monday, August 14, 2006

So What's He Up To?

Wow you know there are times in your life when everything just seems completely out of control. Even times when the future just looks black. Not even as nice as bleak, simply black. Those of us who know God, and more those who don't ask 'What's He up to?'

Well so far in my dark valley which will be a year old in a few days now, it seems He's sought to humble me. A humbleness beyond what I thought I could endure. He's seemed to call me closer to Him, which considering how far I was walking from Him seems to only make sense. He's seemed to break me so I could be taught. I've learned so much in the last year. In fact I've been working on a document for new believers and I'm shocked by the sheer amount of new information I've learned in the last 12 months. He's sought to demonstrate my faith to others in the face of the seemingly impossible.

Where will He go from here? Wow I don't know. I believe I know what my "calling" is now. I believe I'm called to teach believers and evangelise the world. It's no small thing, and I surely could not do the first bit of it with pride.

If you're suffering now I do truly hope you will go to Him in prayer and hope and knowledge that what He starts He will complete. His purpose will be carried out. And, He works all things for the good of those who love Him.

Blessed be those who are suffering.

No comments: