Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ted Haggard, Brother.

Christians, we ought get on our knees and call forth the Glory of Heaven into this man's life. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. There is not one man or woman better (or worse) than Ted in all of the Church (and surely not the World).

Christians, before we point fingers at this man, I pray we consider if we ourselves indeed stand perfect before Our Lord. Who among us has not sinned against a pure and HOLY GOD? As Isaiah says in Ch 6, even a glimpse of His Glory would ruin us! The most righteous man alive in the world today is fit for eternity in Hell before Almighty God who is our standard and our Judge.

We are to forgive as we ourselves have been forgiven. For while we were yet sinners, enemies of God He, Himself, bore our sin on the Cross and paid for our iniquity. We can forgive this man where he is right now, right this second because God forgave us while we were as dirty or worse than Ted may be.

Ted, if you should happen to read this - My Brother, I ache for your pain. I will cry with you. I will thank God for what He's doing with you. And I will celebrate when you are restored and when we meet in Glory Brother I will hug you and praise God Almighty that you are there to sing His praises with me.

No comments: