Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Last year was a big year for me, big changes. However, last year is gone and we're off and running towards the changes, growth and challenges of 2006.

So I've been wondering what my walk will be like. Expectantly, I've started preparing to apply to work with AiG, in at least a part-time capacity. They truly are on the "front lines" of the battle right now. I'm also about to start a leadership course, required for a promotion at work. It seems my career is moving forward just as the rest of my life is.

My wife is studying more and more. And you should hear her pray! I often get wrapped up in myself but she has seen great growth this past year as well. The Lord is good! She was so calm as I lay on the floor on Christmas day. She got off the phone with 911, we prayed, they came and took me, and she called family to come over to make sure our turkey got cooked! It's almost funny to think she saw this as a priority. However, it shows the overall basic trust she has in God.

A prayer request of ours is for direction in what vehicle to get and when. We are experiencing some time pressure on the subject as I will be away on course when our current car must be returned (we normally lease). We'd like to have a new SUV, but we are not willing to limit what we can do for the Kingdom by getting something we can not afford. We're fans of the Nissan X-Trail and our second choice would be a car, the Mazda 3 Sport. However we're going to jump on the proper opportunity when it's revealed.

God bless you all! I pray you all seek to take on His yoke and start pulling!

No comments: