Friday, November 25, 2005

What If

Thank You Father that your love is based on You and not on me. There's a very pretty song written by Jadon Lavik (there's a handle eh?) called "What If". This song speaks to me about my walk. For so long I have thought I had to be good enough to come to Christ. Well recently I have learned that is just not going to happen in my own strength. In fact, I won't be "good enough" until I am face to face with Christ Jesus and my Sanctification is complete.

So what's so good about that? Well Jesus, our Lord and Savior, the Great Physician didn't come for the healthy, nor the righteous. He came for the sick and the sinners. He came for those who have fallen short of God's glory!!! That would be all of us by the way. If it is possible for me to be good enough, then Christ Jesus has died in vain.

Thank You Christ for saving this poor child that I am. I no longer have to wonder "What If" but I know that "I belong to You, apart from the things I do." And yes Lord, "I'm in awe of why You do."

Check out Jadon's music he's a talented guy.

No comments: