Monday, December 29, 2008

Venting

So, as per my Christmas tradition I'm sick again... I seem to be on the mend though so that's good! Canada Post willingly accepted my cash (via debit) to send a money order to my Mom for Christmas. She's in particular need of it. But when she tried to cash it it was said to be invalid.... they confiscated it and accused her of passing a "false document." How nice right? Well after spending most of the afternoon on the phone with various postal agencies (and my upset mother) I still haven't gotten it solved. They are investigating and will call back within 24Hrs. I TRULY hope they will be able to simply give her the money with out my having to send another money order. The wait will not be pleasant for her if she does have to wait and I will be none to.

If someone asks me "Are you sick of feeling sick & tired?" I'm just going to answer "Yes." Even if they're trying to sign me up for some networking company.. I just don't have any fight left in me.

No comments: