Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This Day In My Walk

It's been a while since I posted about my personal walk. I find it so easy to get caught up in "teaching" something I've learned, or forwarding some idea that I have.

I'm at a point where I'm excited about my future again. We as Christians can get bogged down by the world. I'm still in my Valley, but I see the brightness of the future that lays atop the mountain in front of me now. I'm learning about surrender, and about His victory. Mostly, I'm learning how He has purchased me with His blood. I'm His. I'm putting everything in His hands. I say "putting" because I have not yet, I'm sure, fully surrendered. If you're reading this would you pray for me that I would before I have to. That I'd be eager to do so daily, instead of when situations get out of control. Thank you so very much.

On Sunday I had opportunity to meet the drummer from a popular Christian band. He related how there is always work for a bass player in the Christian music industry. This is of little surprise since the same is true in the secular industry. This is one area that I'd like to explore as the Lord directs and releases me to do so. Also, there are several other opportunities to study, and minister of which I have heard.

Today I'm excited about what the Lord has planned for me! It should be this way every day no matter what is going on, but that being said today is a day when it surely is so.

No comments: