Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why Me? Why Now? Why Here?

So the title is full of whys. Isn't that a lot like the world? We're always looking for why this or why that. Well the why of this blog is simply that I'm anxious to be closer to Him. I'm a Christian who's learning. I'm a Christian on my personal walk to be closer to Him. I figure if I'm learning, I should be sharing. So I'm going to be talking about what I'm learning and what's happening in my life as the days go by. The Holy Spirit is working in my life in a great way right now. I'm studying like I've never been able to before. I'm currently working through the Pauline Epistles. I'm taking notes and so I'm going to be sharing what I learn with who ever manages to find this blog. I'm a Gentile and Paul is the appostle who was sent to the Gentiles. I'm praying for and receiving understanding of God's Will and His Word through Paul's writings.

I'm a bassplayer as well. So I'm sure I'll be touching on music and how it affects my life.

May God's love be the light of your life, may you walk on His path and by His wisdom. May the Lord sustain you.

Kev

1 comment:

Glenn_W said...

Hi Kevl,

I wanted to send you an e-mail but I cannot find your e-mail address anywhere on the site. So, I decided to do the next best thing and give you my e-mail address. I don't want to put my address in your recent posts since I don't really want the whole world to have it. So, here is my e-mail except that you will have to replace the (a) with an @:

glenn_d_weller(a)sbcglobal.net

I assume you remember me from days past. On the very few occasions when I have posted on your blog over the last year and a half, I have made one post and then left. I have done this so I won't get into any of the fights that I used to allow myself to be drawn into. However, upon further thought, it may have come across like I am being a jerk and I don't want that. So, to remedy the situation I thought I would contact you say say hello.

I hope that you find this message (I'm thinking you get e-mail notifications) and send me a note.

Glenn_W