Sunday, January 22, 2006

He Who Overcomes, I Will Make a Pillar

Revelation 3:12 "He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name."

I know I haven't been posting much these last couple of weeks, I will get caught up I'm sure. I've been spending a lot of time in prayer. Recently while praying the word "pillar" was given to me. So I went searching for scripture that would speak to me. And found it in The Revelation of Jesus Christ to John Chapter 3 verse 12. I encourage you to listen as much as you talk when you're praying. Let Him get a word in from time to time.

I have been exploring areas where I can work in ministry and will be meeting with a pastor who ministers to prisoners. I'm not sure where that will lead, but I do know that Jesus came for the sick. And I also know that forgiving someone helps them open up to the possibility of their lives being transformed. I look at the amazing work that God has done in my life, and I can assure you that it began with forgiveness. I believe whole heartedly that God forgave me so that I could help others be forgiven as well.

All glory to Christ, Our Risen Lord! Son of God and Son of Man! Hail the King!

No comments: